Thursday, June 18, 2015

Year long project: Bead #12

Bead #12 (6/18) The "Palladium polka dot" bead. This is the last bead of the spring, and it is clear that summer is already here from temperature outside! Since it was my birthday this week, I used my DB38 palladium coated beads that I bought and have never used for anything before because I was "saving" them :) I also used some DB 2035: the luminous hot pink!


This bead also marks the half wayish point of my necklace. I decided the mood beads I was using as spacers would have made the necklace too heavy. Currently the beads are spaced with 5mm silver beads. I think this is what I will stick with since the peyote tubes look really nice closer to each other.



To check out all the bead patterns in one place check out my post 2015 project bead patterns!
To read about the inspiration of this whole project check out  my post "Inspired by the Spice of Life"

 Here are the remaining beads I have to make!

Summer dates (6 beads)
7/2, 7/16, 7/30, 8/13, 8/27, 9/10

Fall Dates: (6 beads)
9/24, 10/8, 10/22, 11/5, 11/19, 12/3

Last bead due by 12/17.

13 more to go! Thanks for reading! Happy Beading! -Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment