Monday, November 16, 2015

Tutorials



For a few months I have been trying to figure out a better way to provide my tutorials without stressing out about having to be near a computer to send emails and having to send apologies about downloads not working!

I have also wanted to have more of my time for designing, creating, photographing, and selling of my jewelry.


To make it easy on everybody, and to try support the bead community like they have supported me- I have decided to make all of my tutorials free, with an option to donate $3! My tutorials can be found in the page tabs at the top of this blog!


I would like to thank everyone who have purchased my tutorials in the past either on ArtFire or through this blog! I appreciate every one of you!

I hope everyone enjoys these tutorials (and the new ones that I will be posting)

Feel free to share your creations with me!
Happy Beading! -Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment