Thursday, May 5, 2016

2016 Project: Beaded Bead #9

This weeks beaded bead is another one using two holed beads. While stalking images on the internet I came across it. It is a free pdf pattern for "Marbles" by the makers of Czech beads Preciosa-Ornela!

This bead is made of twin beads like the pattern calls for:
  It is a pretty good sized bead.
Of course I couldn't make just one :) This one I made out of Superduos, to see if one was better than the other.

Here they are next to each other for comparison:

My two cents about these beads is that I think they need a center supporting bead. I am not sure what size it would be...I will update here if I make another and figure it out. They end up a bit squishy....

I still think these have potential! The pattern for these beads is available on the Precosia website. While you are there you should spend some time drooling, there are some beautiful beads and patterns! 

17 beads to go!

My remaining deadlines are:

Spring dates: (3 left)  5/19, 6/2, 6/16

Summer dates: (6 beads) 6/30, 7/14, 7/28, 8/11, 8/25, 9/8

Fall dates: (7 beads) 9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15

The last bead will be "due" on 12/29!


Thanks for reading and Happy Beading! -Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment